Meow cosmetics is having a Birthday Celebration. They are 2 years old. Congrats Meow! Coupon code “CatsEatCake2” will get you 25% off your order of $25 or more. This weekend only!
Things sure have been busy in the Lovelygood household, so not much posting (unfortunately). Christmas is soon coming, and Santa is getting a looooong list from me. Here are some highlights for this year’s mineral makeup picks:
- Anything from the Meow Winter Holiday 2007 collection. Especially “claw your way to the top” blush.
- Lumiere Gift certificate – so that I can get more brushes 😉 (like I need more)
- Complete Bath Set in Vanille Abricot from Pittsburgh Street Soapworks <—- I LOVE this scent!!!
- Personal Custom Kit – Mini from Everyday Minerals– I’ve decided that I want Photo album blush, Morocco eyeshadow, Spring pink lip colour, Cherry Fizz lip colour, Pick me up Pink concealer.
- Neostrata Ultra Smoothing Cream.
P.S. Current SALES!!!:
Exclusive Holiday Savings Event
10% OFF All Orders Over $20
15% OFF All Orders Over $50
20% OFF All Orders Over $75
25% OFF All Orders Over $100
Includes items already on sale!
Sale Ends December 16, 2007
Every order receives 15% off!
Orders over $100 receive 20% off!
Orders over $200 receive 25% off!
Spend $301 or more and receive 30% off!
I’f I don’t get a change to write before the Holidays, everyone have a happy holiday season, and I hope everyone gets all the Mineral Makeup they asked for!
My answers to a questionnaire inspired by Lilita’s Blog at ~ mineral makeup adventures ~, the post was called “Crazy month + Poll idea”. Here are my answers (in no particular order)
- What are your 5 favourite mineral makeup companies?
- What are your 2 favourite products from this company, which products are a “must-buy”? Do a mini review of each.
- Why is this company on your top 5 list?
#1 Everyday Minerals
My top 2 products are their foundation and their blushes.
- Foundation: I really like their original glo foundation. It goes on smooth, gives medium coverage and is glowy without being super shiny. This is my favourite mineral foundation, so far. I found a good match in cool medium (for summer, although it might be a tad too pink on me) and multitasking (for winter).
- Blush: Everyday minerals had some of the nicest blushes, not only so they give you lots of product (their blushes come in the same jars as their foundation), but the colours are gorgeous and they go on so subtle. My fave color is Email Me.
This mineral makeup company is on my top 5 list because of the value you get for your money. Their kits are such a great deal and they are always offering little specials and deals.
#2 Meow Cosmetics
My top 2 products are their Flawless Feline foundation and their Feliners.
- Foundation: I like Meow’s foundation, their flawless feline formula had good coverage, and is an excellent match to my skin-tone, if I could have Meow’s foundation colors with Lumiere’s formula I would have the Ultimate Holy Grail foundation. Unfortunately Meow’s foundation make me itch a little bit, and requires a primer to go on flawlessly. I haven’t tried their Pampered Puss formula yet, and I’m truly hoping that this formula will not make me itch. I have tried their Perfect Puss formula and found it does not offer very good coverage, it does make a good light foundation if you only need a little bit of coverage.
- Feliners: These eyeliners offer the perfect combo of color payoff and sparkles.
Meow is on my top 5 list because they have such a huge choice of foundation colour undertones, they also offer huge sizes of their foundation.
My top 2 products are their synthetic brushes, and foundation.
- Brushes: These synthetic beauties are the softest brushes I have ever felt. They feel so amazing when applying makeup, my favourite brushes are the Kabuki and the 2 blush brushes from the 9pc kit.
- Foundation: Lumiere’s foundation has the nicest ingredient lists, Their Flawless Face foundation has amazing coverage, the only reason they aren’t my HG (yet) is because I still have not found my color match, Light/Med cool is too light on me, and Med Cool is too dark, Cool is too pink, and beige is too yellow.
Lumiere is on my top five list because, I just love their ingredient list (I wish, that I could find a match), they have a great selection of different products, they have the nicest brushes, their prices are reasonable, they offer free shipping, and they have amazing customer service. Every time that I have emailed them, I have received a response almost immediately.
Top 5 list to be continued…